The heart of worship.
Yay, HAPPY (:
Like what yunyi said, i was fiddling with my phone today and messaging Peter (not David, not Jonathan, PETER! lol), and i smiled, and i smiled and i smiled! :D
I was so very stressed when i was walking to school. The podcast was playing, Pastor Kong was speaking, but i wasnt listening cos I was feeling so disappointed. But God never fails (:
I know its quite weird that i was angry the previous post and so happy here again. But nope im not having mood swings, lol!
Have been dreaming alot this few nights, as in, really dreaming. And its weird that i remember those dreams cos i seldom get to have a deep impression of them ><
my greenie got injured 2 times in a day and it really painful D: Sorry, I promise to take good care of you. Im gna bring you to buy some clothes so that you wont get hurt again, lol.
You know what? Im going for my first choir practice tmr (: (: